Lead

Nov 19 14 12:56 PM

Tags : :

James 1:27  Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

I love the word "Undefiled" in the scripture. Our inheritance in Christ is incorruptible and undefiled and it never fades away.

Lately my life has changed and I'm doing different things for the Lord. Glory! A deep shift again into new territory. There has been a lot of activity I've questioned about those who keep orphans and widows looking for support. I had a vision of a boatload of black people coming in to a harbor. and of many black children coming to my door. I've thought maybe too many are looking at the first part and not taking care of the last part of the scripture above. The last part must be the focus always. Kingdom people do things according to the individual leading of the spirit. They don't head off into doing what looks right in their own eyes.  I believe all (most) are doing the best they know how and have a true heart for ministry. But I've sought the Lord so that I can know and follow his order. I've resisted being led by duty or implied threats that I'm disobedient if I don't respond to their appeals. And I seek a pure mindset about it. I love the reality of ongoing movement into new faiths and new glories as we walk with him.

I thank God that he is accomplishing all of his glorious good pleasure over me and mine.