Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 20 14 8:03 AM

Tags : :

got the invite and been reading a bit.  love what you are saying.  I met the Lord Jesus at the age of 16 years young.  I am now 57 years old.  Never will ever deny the one who bought me and paid for me with a price.  thanks for the invite.  I like the title of your forum. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 20 14 8:52 AM

Hi, Patty! I'm glad you came by. I've been learning to walk with Jesus about 25 years in all. Lately I've had a new and deeper encounter and I'm seeking to e made new as I've never been before. His love is so amazing! I want to know him better! I love you with his love, feel free to share your heart here, it's all new to me and I'm just waiting to see what the Lord wants to do with it.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 21 14 8:38 PM

you remind em so much of a friend I had years ago.  Thank you for the invite.  Lately my thoughts have been towards the Kingdom of God.  is it here now?  according to Jesus it is at hand so it must be here for us now even.  that we can partake of his goodness and kindness and loving heart at all times.  

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 22 14 10:05 AM

Kingdom

Hi, Patty, I'm sorry to be so late in answering you, I just found this. The best way I can answer your question about if the kingdom is here now is in what Jesus said "The kingdom is within."  Jesus lives in all who believe in him through the Holy Spirit. He is our indwelling comforter and counselor. As we abide in hi, the vine that connects us to heaven, we find new life and we gradually learn how to walk with him and bear good fruit for the glory of God. Yes, the kingdom is in the earth in many mature leaders who have apprehended the fullness of the promises Jesus made to obedient disciples. Quite few churches are really doing the same things Jesus did when he lived.

All we have to do is open our heart to him and allow him to fill us with his spirit. He teaches us how to walk in his word as we do this. Then his kingdom is alive within and soon it flows out to others around us. Personally, I've seen a new life in myself and new salvations in my family as I have set my heart to know Jesus and his word more and more. Does this answer your question? 

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 23 14 8:07 AM

yes I got filled with his spirit in my early twenties.  he indeed is with us always.   Jesus leads and guides us.   I like how you put it, he is our indwelling comforter and counselor.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Dec 19 14 3:54 PM

Thanks

Thanks for the Christmas greeting, Patty. I left you a shout on your page...Merry Christmas to you! 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help